Feature image: pexels.com
Husbands are unaware of the impact of the genuine words of affirmation on their wives. They aren’t so expressive about their feelings and this leads to their better half feeling low. Recognizing your wife’s efforts is so important to make her grow and husbands are the greatest source of strength for all the married women.
Every husband should say these things to their wives if they want to preserve your marriage and make it blossom:
- You give a lot to our family and I appreciate how much you give and do for us.
- You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.
- It is because of you that I want to be a better man.
- It feels wonderful when you tell me how much you care for me.
- You are a wonder woman who can perform any task given to her in the best possible manner.
- I have learned a lot of things from you.
- In my years with you, I’ve seen you grow so much.
- Let’s plan something for the weekend. Just you and me and scheduling all those things which both of us love doing.
- You are so much fun to be with and I enjoy each and every moment of my life with you.
- What a fantastic meal! You cook the best food in the world.
- We should definitely watch a new season and this time, I’d love to go with your choice.
- Thank you for your patience, diligence, and affection in running this house.
- Our kids are so fortunate that they have a mother like you to look after them and to bring them up.
- God really wanted me to be happy and that is why he made you my wife.
- You always manage to bring out the best in me.
- You are such a compassionate and kind-hearted person.
- I like to hear your voice when I’m really stressed out at my workplace. It relieves me of all the worries.
- You are still as beautiful to me as you were the day we got married.
- My favorite place to be is to be with you anywhere and everywhere.
- I wouldn’t be half the man I am today if it wasn’t for your support and love for me.
- You make loving such a fun thing to do.
- You complete me.
- The best thing that happened to me was when I chose to marry you.
- When I’m gone this week, just remember, home is where the heart is and my heart is always with you.
- I love your eyes. They are like my whole world.
- The best part of being married to you is that I get to love you unconditionally.
- I love going out with you. So, what are you doing tonight?
- The laundry can never stop coming in but you never quit too. You’re so amazing with everything you do and I really appreciate all your efforts for our family.
- You are such a hard worker and put your sweat and soul in everything you do.
- You are so smart and have an answer to all my problems.
- I value your insight and your take on every situation is nothing less than a valuable resource for me.
- You have so much to offer. Will I ever be able to repay you?
- I admire your inner strength and the way you stay composed during all situations.
- You are such a great friend and always have the best advice for everyone.
- You are such an amazing mother and will always be.
- You are always ready to make a compromise for the sake of our happiness.
- I really don’t know what I would do without you in my life.
- You make me such a proud and happy man.
- I’m amazed to see your determination and the kind of woman you have become with time.
- You have accomplished so much.
- You are so considerate and thoughtful giving the best opinions about situations.
- Thank you for respecting me, my family, and my choices.
- I am so grateful that I can trust you with anything.
- I have complete confidence in you and know that you can do anything.
- I am so proud to be your husband and of being associated with such a wonderful person.
- God knew what I needed and this is the reason that he brought us together.
- I respect the kind of woman you are and your morals.
- Hats off to all the hard work you put in managing this household, excelling in your career, and bringing up the kids.
- You have some great and creative ideas.
- You are such a desirable woman. I would give up everything just to be with you.
- Your instincts are so strong. I rely on your intuition.
- You are such a refined and organized woman.
- I can face anything if you are by my side.
- I married a hard working woman and a winner.
- Our kids love (are going to love) you so much because of your caring attitude.
- You are the best woman I know.
- I don’t deserve your kind of woman to be in my life but I am so glad that you are mine.
- I want to grow old with you and need your presence and support at every stage of my life.
- Thank you for being such a kind soul towards me.
- You are such an awesome lover.
- I don’t need anything else in this world if I have you in my life.
- I look so ordinary in front of you but I am glad that you chose me as your life partner.
- I shall always remain faithful to you.
- You will never be wondering in your life where am I because I’ll be right beside you.
- Thank you for believing in me and always standing by me.
- I appreciate your loyalty towards me and our family.
- I love the way you overcome all our differences and make sure that nothing goes wrong between us. I appreciate such efforts of yours.
- You are so creative.
- I know you work so hard to please me and believe me, you are successful even without trying.
- You make the best desserts in the world.
- You are such a talented woman and capable of doing anything and handling any situation.
- You never stop giving to me, our family, and our society.
- You look absolutely gorgeous in that outfit. No one else would have been able to pull it off better than you.
- You understand what is going on in my head even before I voice it.
- You took my breath away when you walked into the room.
- I really love your family. They are fun people to be with and are so genuine.
- You bring me so much happiness and joy.
- I love the home which you have created for us and the way you manage it.
- You work so hard to make things wonderful for all of your family.
- You always understand my language of love.
- I am a better man today only because of you being in my life.
- You are such a unique and different person. No wonder I lost my heart to you.
- I am so happy that I made the decision of marrying you.
- You will always be in my heart and stay safe in it.
- I will never hurt or break your heart.
- You are all the things which I wanted in a woman.
- You are the perfect choice for me and I could have never found anyone else better than you.
- I would never want any life other than the one I am living with you.
- You are my dream girl.
- You are a very beautiful person both inside and out.
- You have everything that takes to make wonderful things happen.
- You impress me so much and motivate me to become a better person.
- You are a woman of values and integrity.
- I admire you so much.
- I am so proud of you the way you handle different situations and maintain your composure.
- You are no pushover. I love your spine of steel.
- You always think about me and our family before yourself.
- You are one in a million and you are mine.
- You make everything worthwhile. I wouldn’t want anything else.
- I love you so much.
These mere words can have such a strong effect on the wives and make them love themselves more and contribute more towards the well-being of their relationships and their family.
“In the enriching of marriage, the big things are the little things. There must be constant appreciation for each other and thoughtful demonstration of gratitude. A couple must encourage and help each other grow. Marriage is a joint quest for the good, the beautiful, and the divine.” – James H. Faust
Now, his turn. What love scripts will turn a man’s head around?