An Inspiring Story Worth Sharing
Got an inspirational story to tell? Some motivational tips you’ve learned and wish to share?
Do you have a flair for writing engaging articles in flawless English? Then we want to hear from you.
Motivation Matter welcomes article submissions that will inspire, motivate and boost positive vibes for our readers.
- All submissions must be original, and you must own the rights to publish it. We do not accept previously published articles, but you may publish it on your own website after one month of publication on Motivation Matter.
- Your article must be in flawless English, proof read thoroughly for grammar and punctuation, and approximately 1000 words in length.
- If you are including images they must be at least 800 pixels wide, with due credits given and linked, unless they are original images created or photos taken by the author.
- When you write for us, you will get targeted readership, social media exposure, and authorship introducing you to our readers, but you must share your story on your own media channels as well.
- You must engage with your readers when you receive comments, whether they’re positive or negative.
- Submissions must include a high resolution headshot of 200×200 pixels; a brief author bio of at least 100 words with social media links (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn); website or blog links; and contact information.
- Submission does not guarantee publication on Motivation Matter so please do not write to inquire. We will contact you if your story is selected.
Ready to submit your story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.